Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Beading Party...


A few girls came over last Friday night while our husbands got together for their monthly "men's accountability" meeting :). I have "accountability" in quotes because I'm not to sure how much accountability really goes on. Anyway, we had a fun time making jewelry. It was one of my first times attempting such a thing. I was surrounded by beading experts. They made some awesome pieces. I managed to put together a bracelet. Maybe, this will be the start of my beading days or.....maybe not. Even if I don't get into it, the experience was fun. And, of course, it will always be nice to admire what everyone else creates.


Abby



Julie and Jess

















Katrina
Emily

4 comments:

jess said...

We had a blast! Thanks for opening up your home, you are the hospitality queen!

PS - Beads are on sale at Michaels this week!

cranny + b said...

oh!!!!! I am so sad I missed it! Looks like you all did a great job;)

juliechall said...

Thanks so much for having us over Shannon. It was fun to get together.

Katie Barker said...

Wow, some very creative and very beautiful pieces.