Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ariana Claire...

was born May 6th, 2008 at 1am. She was 8lb 6oz and 19 1/2 in. We're so excited that she's here. Praise the Lord for a safe and healthy delivery. She has been the joy of our lives for the past week now. Any of you ladies who are interested in my very exciting birth story will have to call me for the details. In the meantime, I love being a mommy!!
Here are some pictures from Ariana's first week...

One happy family...............................................................One of Ariana's few awake moments during the first couple days
















She's such a sweet baby. We love her so much!!! ...................................................................................



















Mommy and daughter bonding (kind of)......................................................Daddy is reading one the classics to his baby girl.

14 comments:

Bethany said...

TJ and Shannon - She is so beautiful! She doesn't even look like a newborn! Congratulations - we can't wait to meet her!

Laura D said...

Congratulations! She has so much hair. I think it makes her look a lot older than she is! What a cutie. We are SO happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet her.

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats!!! You baby is so cute!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! We will have to drop by sometime to see her!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Congratulations! She is sooo precious:o)

Emily said...

Ariana is such a sweet and adorable baby! Can't wait to come see her again. Once again congratulations to both of you!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! Ariana is beautiful. I love her dark hair. Hope you are adjusting well to being parents.

The Horaks said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy for you guys! It was so fun to see the pictures!

cranny + b said...

Shannon--Ariana is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Ariana is beautiful! I'll call you soon to hear the story :) Hope you are feeling well and getting sleep! Love ya,
Lacey

Karis said...

I'm definitely calling for the birth story unless we see you first. I love hearing all the little details -- it reminds me of two wonderful days of my life.

And like everyone else has said, Ariana is beautiful. Enjoy your little treasure -- I'm sure you've been told this a million times but the newborn days fly by so quickly. Leave the dishes or the laundry -- just hold her a little longer. Okay, I know you don't need my two cents...can't wait to see you guys.

Curt and Sarah said...

She's gorgeous! (Trying not to envy her hair. :) Enjoy, you guys. And, congrats, again!

Tiffany Wagner said...

Congratulations to you both!! I just told Rob we better check your blog since you were still waiting last time I looked. `She is truly beautiful, I love the dark hair! Enjoy each moment with her! Time flies and there are cool parts to each stage (at least so far up to age 2 =P)

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

wee congrats you two!

--rachel beaton ashmore

Anonymous said...

TJ you are showing a little bit of skin in that one pic :-) Anyway congrats.