Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well, we finally made it back to the midwest a few weeks ago. My sister Laura married Matt Gass, whom she met at college. Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed the wedding; it was the best kind--God honoring and short! Shannon and I both had the priviledge of being in the bridal party. Even though our five days in Illinois went unusually fast, we still had a great time seeing my extended family and First Baptist of Divernon. If I get the chance, I'll write more about our trip later.

3 comments:

Curt and Sarah said...

Please congratulate Laura for me. That's so cool! Is there a way for me to e-mail her?

Sarah Gwin

T.J. and Shannon said...

Sarah, I think her email is lauralogsdon1@hotmail.com

Curt and Sarah said...

I got an automated "delivery status notification" that my message failed to go through. Maybe she stopped that account since it's not her name anymore. (sigh) Well, maybe she'll check your blog and know she's been congratulated. I'm really glad for her.