Thursday, November 16, 2006

TJ's Birthday

TJ's Birthday was last week. He turned 25. We first celebrated by going to Captain George's on the Sat. before his birthday. They have a big seafood buffet. TJ had wanted to go there for awhile. He loved it! TJ's actual b-day was the Thurs. after. Since TJ works so late during the week, we wanted to go Sat. so we could enjoy the dinner better than if we went at 8:30pm during the week. After dinner we went to see a movie. I ended up making TJ wait till the actual day of his birthday to open some of his presents. Here's a pic of what TJ got.




Not really…he wishes. This is what he actually got.

He got a couple oriental swords to decorate his office and a few other small things. The night of his b-day we had tacos (one of TJ’s favorites), and some friends showed up to help celebrate. We also enjoyed some delicious ice cream cake (another favorite). Happy Birthday TJ!!

2 comments:

jess said...

Hey Shannon, have you seen previews for that new movie "The Holiday?" I can't remember what the title is exactly, but it looks like a cute chick flick! Perhaps we can go see it... let me know!

T.J. and Shannon said...

Jess- I just got yout message. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Yes, I did see the previews for the movie. I'll call you soon so we can talk about when to go.