Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TJ's Birthday!

My handsome honey turned 26 last Friday. We didn't officially get to celebrate until Sunday night. His restaurant of choice that night was P.F. Changs, a local Chinese bistro. After dinner a couple friends came over to have cheesecake with us. One of his main birthday presents was a new fishing reel to go on his newly purchased rod. My husband has become quite the fisherman lately. It's something he has come to really enjoy. I'm so thankful to God for giving me such a great husband. My life would be so different without him. This is one of many reasons why no one has more to celebrate on his birthday than I do. I celebrate his life so much because my life has been changed forever because of him. Happy Birthday sweetie, I love you!!!

The mighty fisherman! Maybe he did so well CCCCcccccccccccccccccccccccccccc TJ enjoying his delicious
because of his new reel. :) ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc lettuce wraps!

5 comments:

The Horaks said...

What a sweet post, Shannon! Happy Birthday to TJ! :)

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Happy Birthday T.J. Glad you were both able to enjoy celebrating it.

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Happy Birthday TJ! Glad you had an enjoyable weekend!

LMLogan said...

great post! and wow look at those fish! great job TJ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and yumm that food looks awesome! glad you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, TJ!!!!!