Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Update AND Super bowl Sunday

I haven't been too faithful in my blogging attempts. Sorry for those of you who check my blog and have seen that I've been a little slack this month in my posting. TJ and I have been busy. TJ is in the midst of one of his busiest semesters of seminary. But we can see the light.. After this semester, he'll only have two spring classes to finish. Along with his school work and job, he's been helping me with projects for the nursery. Preparations for Ariana are well underway. With only about three months left before her expected arrival, there is still lots to be done. I will post pictures of our completed projects and of Ariana's nursery when we are closer to finishing it.
Praise the Lord, my pregnancy is going great! Ariana reminds me daily of her presence with her activity inside my belly :) I love it! I haven't had any unique food cravings, just food in general and ice cream :). I'll post some updated pregnancy photos when I get a chance. We appreciate your continued prayers for Ariana's health and delivery and for TJ and I as we prepare to undertake this huge responsibility of parenthood.

Sunday night we enjoyed the big game with a few families from our church. We were out of church and back to our friends house just in time for kick off. Congrats to the NY Giants! Not being much of a football fan myself, TJ and I had a little wager going on as to which team would win. Our fun little wager gave me an incentive to be more into the game...it worked for the last half of the game. I was actually enjoying it since the game was so close. He wanted the Patriots to win; and since I didn't care too much I cheered for the Giants. Needless to say, I won our wager. :) We had a great evening filled with delicious food, friends, and football.

The men were glued to the TV. I'm surprised they found
time to break away for food. :)















Me and my sweetie!.......................................................................The little ones weren't too interested in the game...What great poses!














Our host, Terry and Pastor Eric

3 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun on Sunday. Go Giants!!! I am sure you are getting very excited as the days are coming closer for the baby to arrive! Hoping to see an updated version of the baby bump!!! (Do you get tired of those requests?) Thanks for the update

Sarah C said...

Shannon, I can't believe you're six months pregnant! You don't look it at all! Praise the Lord for the pregnancy's going so well and I'll be praying for the adventure of parenting!
We wanted the Patriots to win, too. My dad's from Boston; need I say more?
God Bless

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I think I'll just direct my bloggers here for the update of our SuperBowl Sunday! Okay? =) Love the admission of the ice cream cravings! It made me laugh thinking about it! I hope you are feeling better - I've been praying for you and little Ariana.