Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day with their sweeties. Because it's Valentines Day, does that give me the right to brag on my sweetie?? Probably not, but I'm going to anyway since I'm sure most of you would do the same thing :). I woke up yesterday morning with a rose next to my pillow. I got out of bed and saw that there were a trail of roses leading into the office. In the office, TJ had left me more roses, a new watch, some other little gifts, a card, and a video message on the camcorder. He had left the house before I woke up. He usually wakes me to say goodbye, so it was a surprise when I woke up to no TJ but lots of roses. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him. I didn't get to see him until after he got off work that night. So we actually spent most of Valentines Day apart. But after TJ got off work, we went out to eat at a little authentic Italian restaurant we love called La Bella Italia. The food was delicious! I didn't get a picture of TJ with his Valentines gift. But I got him chocolate covered strawberries (one of our favorites) and a new Fossil watch for work (which he really needed). Just like all of you with husbands, I'm so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful sweetheart to celebrate with on Valentines Day. I love him so much!!!

My surprises! ...............................................................Valentines Day picture with my pregnant belly showing. :)















Side note:
On Valentines morning I also woke up to the most snow
we've had on the ground all winter. Isn't it alot!! L.O.L.

6 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Very cute belly, Shannon!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines Day. T.J. was very creative. Very nice. Glad you enjoyed a special day together!!

Karis said...

Brag on your husband all you want. I don't think there's enough of that going on in the world. I too am so thankful for the husband God gave me! And thanks for your comment on my blog -- you are so right -- it's not celebrating Feb. 14 each day.

jeileenbaylor said...

You look so cute!

The Horaks said...

Aw, what a sweet husband! :) I love the picture of the two of you!! You look so cute!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Props to TJ! Awesome creativity, I must say. Love the red shirt on V-day too! Soon it will need to be green as we head over the land of the leprechauns!!

smlogan said...

hey,
we've got some snow for you!!!

loved your pictures of ireland.
i went there on a mission trip just
after college, and loved every minute of it. when people ask me what it was like, i tell them that it really is just like the calendars they've seen. you don't think anything can be that beautiful until you're there. for me, the only thing that has rivaled it was the grand canyon.

hope you are both doing well, and that the pregnancy is still proceeding smoothly.